HOW MANY PEOPLE
WORK IN A SCIENTOLOGY CHURCH?
The number of staff varies from Church to Church. Small Churches may have a few dozen and large ones may number in the hundreds.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Background and Basic Principles
- Scientology Beliefs
- Scientology Founder
- What Scientology Does for the Individual
- Scientology and Dianetics Books
- Scientology and Dianetics Training Services
- Scientology and Dianetics Auditing
- Operating Thetan
- Scientology Ministers
- Inside a Church of Scientology
- Scientology Attitudes and Practices
- Scientology and Other Practices
The Organization of Scientology
- How is the Church of Scientology structured?
- What are Class V Churches and Central Organizations?
- What are Scientology missions?
- What is Scientology Missions International (SMI)?
- What are field ministries and Scientology religious groups?
- What is the International Hubbard Ecclesiastical League of Pastors (I HELP)?
- How are Churches of Scientology administered?
- How many people work in a Scientology Church?
- What are field staff members (FSMs)?
- Where are Scientology Churches located?
- What does a Scientology Church or mission actually do?
- What are Saint Hill and Advanced Organizations?
- What is the purpose of advanced Scientology religious retreats?
- What is Flag?
- What is the Freewinds?
- Church Management
- Religious Technology Center
- Church of Spiritual Technology
- Church Funding
- Scientology in Society